ThingsPosted by Arron Thu, May 13, 2010 13:06:30
In addition to the HS33 lever blade, there is also a small batch of
aftermarket levers to fit the Hope disc brakes. These have been designed
to fit the Hope Mini, Mono Mini and older Mono Trial disc brakes.
Identical manufacturing process to the Magura compatible levers, so the
specification is the same, just with different fittings.
Comfortable feel, due to being designed with single finger braking
* Slightly longer then standard which helps to improve the
* Waterjet cut & machined from HE30 aluminium in
* Brass barrel inserts to resist wear and slack feel where the
lever bolts to the body.
* Symmetrical design allows the same lever
to be run on either the left or right.
* Material minimised around
finger to create a lighter feel.
* Anodised black finish.
£28 (+£2 p&p)
To order, email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Choose site to share content on|